Join now

Company Visit by Tilburg University Students (NED (Taipei)

Hello everybody,
My name is Eline Timmermans, chairman of the Study Trip Committee at Asset | Marketing. Asset | Marketing is a study association at Tilburg University, located in The Netherlands. Asset | Marketing focuses on students and alumni whom are interested in marketing, and marketing analytics. Asset | Marketing has become one of the biggest study associations in Tilburg, with over Protected content , and over Protected content students.

At the end of April, a group of 24 students of Asset | Marketing will join me and my committee on a study trip to Taipei. During this trip we will discover the culture of Taiwan, but as students we are also very interested in discovering the business side of the capital Taipei to make the trip of added value to all our Marketing students. We have a lot of international members at our association, but also Dutch members who have the ambition to work abroad once they finish their study.

We are now looking for some interesting companies to visit, and are hoping that we can find some on this platform!
The company visits can take place somewhere between April 24 and April 30, Protected content ?
A company visit could be a workshop, a tour around the company and/or a company presentation, but we’re of course open to any idea.

If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. You can send me a message on here, or send an email to: Protected content

If you need any further information, don’t hesitate to email me.

Kind Regards,
Eline Timmermans
Asset | Marketing, StudyTrip committee

asset-marketing.nl

Taipei Forum

Our Global Partners