Join now

General-purpose engineer looking for a job(Taiwan) (Taipei)

Dear Sir or Madam,
As a general-purpose engineer from the French School “ECAM Lyon”, I have knowledge in mechanical, electrical, control system and industrial engineering but also material and computer sciences which make me versatile in many activities.
I have a great interest in the design of mechanical products. Last year, I have been working for a French company called “SOLEUS” where I managed many design projects, alone or with a small team. For example, my last project was to design a production tool with Protected content components and with electrical actuators. Finally, the prototype of this design was tested and approved by the general manager. This job required technical skills, resources management, team working skill and self-organization.
In Protected content , I went to Taiwan for a 5 month internship in the company “Timotion”. Aside from making the design of a medical bed, I’ve observed the operations in a big Asian company; from the Chinese factories to the Taiwanese headquarter. This experience involved a good adaptation capacity and mechanical design skills. It makes me extremely motivated about working in Taiwan again.
I am very enthusiastic about acquiring a new scope of knowledge in a high technology environment. I am willing to have the opportunity to contribute to the activities of an engineering team.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Raphael Bourret

Taipei Forum