Join now

Hello World! (Taipei)

Views

Hi all you beautiful people! I am Cynthia. I am delighted to be a part of this community. I have only just found the time and circumstances to emerge from my cocoon where I have been incubating for the past four years that I have been living in this gorgeous city. A little bit about me: In short, I am short with a ginormous belief in the unity and oneness of mankind and truly believe that the earth is but one country and all mankind its citizens. I am passionate about life and love engaging with passion in even the simplest of moments that life has to offer. Being an early childhood educator offers me a wealth of opportunities to be in this vortex of wonder and joy. Parenting an amazing teenager single handed amplifies my belief that it does take a village to raise a child and deepens my faith in the wisdom of the powers that are. I cherish opportunities to connect with a variety of people, it enables me to appreciate our unity in diversity. I love teaching, traveling, photography, dancing, analyzing human behavior, writing poetry from the depths of misery or heights of love, doing my bit for the betterment of the world, hugging trees, and whoever else appears to need a hug, especially my two lovely doggies, stopping to smell the flowers, being on this path of discovery.. being me and being present. So that was not in short, but did I tell you that I love talking to people? :-) Thank you for listening and hope to connect when we meet at some events!

Taipei Forum

Our Global Partners