Join now

Helping Foreigners Find Rental Housing in Taipei!

Hi Everybody!
My name is Adam and I feel honored to be added into this group!

Our Company "UR House Realty" specializes in finding suitable housing for foreigners and expats coming to Taipei. Having lived in Vancouver, Canada for over 25 years and then moving back to Taiwan, I am confident I can efficiently find the suitable house for you!

Below is a quick intro of our company:
Managing over 2 billion worth of assets in both commercial and residential properties in the Greater Taipei district since Protected content , we provide professional and customized rental and property management services catering to the needs of all our customers. Our rental team consists of licensed agents from North America and Taiwan and we provide Chinese and English Services. Not only are we bilingual, we also provide English lease agreements in order to avoid any miscommunications during signing of the contracts. We understand many of the challenges foreigners may be face when settling in Taiwan and finding a right home to stay and we can definitely help by narrowing the cultural gap between East and West to serve as a bridge between the tenant and the landlord. We place great value and respect to our customers, recognizing them as our family and friends rather than merely a business transaction.

Free Showings
Service Fee = Half Month Rent (paid only after the lease has been signed)
To schedule a showing or for more information, please contact or PM me at :
Phone: Protected content
Email: Protected content
LINE ID: urhousetw

Taipei Forum

Our Global Partners