Join now

Master bedroom. Fully equipped apartment in Da'an (Taipei)

I am a 25 year old female expat (working at an American consultancy in Taipei) living in a 3-room apartment in Lane 170, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec 4. My colleagues are moving out, but I really want to retain this place so I am looking for flatmates (single female or a couple) to take the place with me from 5 Jan Protected content a 6-mths lease at first! If you're two friends, there's also a smaller room available with a shared bathroom which I won't necessarily let out otherwise because I'll be keeping it for myself.

The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with a a gas range; microwave; toaster, fridge & freezer; and cooking utensils, a huge living room with leather couches, dining area, study area, 24 hrs security, washer & dryer, flatscreen tv with cable, and everything you could possibly need in the area. Located on a very quiet street and super convenient!

Location Protected content . walk to Zhongxiao E Rd. station;10 mins. walk to Zhongxiao Fuxing station; 3 mins. walk to the bus stop; near famous bars and cafes, shopping district, convenience stores stores, etc.

Room - Master bedroom with attached bathroom (that comes with a bathtub), a lot of closet space, desk & chair. The room has an air-conditioner as well.

Rent - NT$ 25,000 inclusive of all utilities (building management fee, gas, water, electricity, internet, cable tv, and landline phone). Require 2 months deposit and a min. 6 month commitment. Negotiable, though not by a lot because it's based on the actual bills I've been paying for the past 1 year.

The landlord doesn't allow parties in the apartment, though I am happy for you to have friends over every now and then. Would just want my flatmate to be open & friendly and to share the cleaning chores in the apartment!

Just get in touch for any more details. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested in taking the place as I have to let the landlord know pretty soon!

Taipei Forum