Join now

MBA looking for internship (Taipei)

Hi everyone,

I am a Singaporean enrolled in NTHU's IMBA programme, looking out for internships this summer. If there's anything I have learned here, it's to get to the point as fast as possible, and stop wasting people's time. Therefore:

1) If you need a presenter--> I am your man because I have native English presentation and communication skills. I create ppts and Prezis that grab people's attention, and use my own story-telling ability to captivate audiences.

2) If you need a writer / editor --> Look no further because I worked as an editor-cum-journalist for six years in Singapore. I write attractive, tailor-made copy too. I can apply this to marketing content, business proposals, or any function related to the written word.

3) Do you want a summarizer / simplifier? --> Pick me. I love extracting key messages and insights from large amounts of content and data. It's a neat ability to have when you are sitting on a lot of research with no meaning.

4) Do you wish for an intern who wants to learn new skills? --> I take learning very seriously since my goal is to switch careers once I complete the MBA.

If your answer to any of the above is a, "Yes", and you'd like to find out more about me, please send me a message. I'd be happy to share my resume.

Cheers,
V K Sanjeed
山治

Taipei Forum