Join now

Modern Apts for Rent - Taipei (Laundry&Elevator)

Hi! There are a couple of modern apartments in my recently renovated building that are available for rent!

This is an apartment building with an elevator, washing machine & DRYER (rare in Taiwan), rooftop access and a doorman! The shower is also separated from the toilet (so it's a westernized bathroom, not like the typical ones in Taipei where the shower is over the toilet).

The building is:
• 1 min walk to Dongmen MRT (Red & Yellow Lines)
• In the heart of YongKang St (永康街)
• 5 sec to Din Tai Fung & many famous shops & restaurants, Protected content
• 4 metro stops to Taipei 101, 3 to Taipei Main Station

A modern, clean & comfortable apartment on the famous YongKang St, a highly convenient area with a lot of food and just STEPS to MRT (metro), to make your stay in Taiwan supremely enjoyable! Also, all the taxi drivers know this street so it's easy for them to find where you live!

I'm from the US and currently live here now (been here for almost 2 years). I truly enjoy living here as it's an extremely convenient location. The management speaks English which is RARE to find in Taipei and extremely useful when you need things in your apartment fixed/adjusted or help finding stuff around Taipei. They're supremely friendly and helpful!

YongKang Street is one of Taipei's dining destinations and one of the most charming areas in Taiwan. A lot of famous food shops are all lined up on this street, including the Original Din Tai Fung, Kao Chi, YongKang Beef Noodles, the Pancake lady, Smoothie House, etc. It's easy to grab a number to wait for one of these famous restaurants and relax in the apartment while you're waiting! While a busy street, the apartment is very quiet. There is a nearby kid's park on YongKang Street and my apt is close to the large Da'an Park.

Dongmen MRT is right around the corner - literally one block. Very convenient to get to Shilin Night Market, Taipei 101, Taipei Main Station, Xinyi, Zhongxiao Fuxing (SOGO), and Tamsui. Also the bus stop and Ubike station are only a minute walk away.

My studio is currently $22,000NT and very spacious for 1 person. All the studios are different prices/sizes so it's worth checking out if this is within your price range. Please contact Protected content if you're interested!

Taipei Forum