On-going Games & Marketing Project from Andovar (Taipei)
Category: Translators and Editors, Freelance
Andovar, an international localization company, is looking for translators and editors who has experience in gaming, IT and/or marketing fields for our on-going project.
• This is a freelance and work-from-home position.
• Specific translation software is required, no exceptions. Training and licenses will be provided (free of charge).
• Rates are negotiable.
• You must be a native speaker of Chinese-Traditional (Taiwan).
• Previous translation experience is an advantage.
• You must have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
• Small translation test of approx. Protected content is required.
Interested parties, please apply by sending your detailed resume (in English) and your relevant experience to Protected content . Applications sent to other email addresses will be ignored.
Important: You must include the following application codes in subject line of your email:
“RTZHT-TW” for Chinese-Traditional (Taiwan)