Join now

Taichung, share a flat (Taipei)

Hi all,
Looking for a room mate in Taichung City. Arrived now in September and I am sorted for a while, in temporary accomondation while I get to know the city, but I want to find a flat share, either a room in a flat, or a flatmate who is interesting in doing the search together. I have only studied Chinese for a week so I can't check the Chinese pages (yet) so if it is someone who speaks chinese that is of course helpful - but otherwise we can work that out.

Area is less important, as long as it is in Taichung City, I am prepared to travel a bit within the city (and I am getting a bike), what really matters is that I find a nice person to share with - and that there is a kitchen as I love to cook - it relaxes me.
I'd love to share with someone from a different region than myself, someone I can learn from - but of course I am also absolutely fine with someone from my own region.

I do have ONE thing I would really appreciate if we can agree on though. No outdoor shoes inside. I know, it may sound silly - but I was born in Sweden and it matters up there... :-)

Send me a PM if interested and I'll respond with my contact details.