Join now

Visa advice? (Taipei)

I understand that the tourist visa alone can be converted to a residence visa if employment is found after arrival. US passports are now allowed exemption for 90 days, while the tourist visa remains 60 days. What is the best way to go about convincing them to let you pay for the "obsolete" visa instead?

Taipei Forum