Join now

15 master students visiting Tallinn

Dear Tallinn people!
In June Protected content , 15 international Master Students of the Rotterdam School of Management (The Netherlands) will join the study trip of the Master Program 'Global Business and Stakeholder Management'. We will go to Stockholm and Tallinn. Therefore, we are now busy to find companies that can help contributing to the success of this trip. If you work for or know companies / Non-Governmental Organizations that are dealing with stakeholder management, global issues (poverty, water usage, access to medicine, growth etc.), internationalisation strategies or corporate communication, please let me know. These are the topics that are discussed in the Master program.
We are very motivated to organize events that close the gap between academic learning and real-life business practises, such as solving cases, in-house days or company visits.
Secondly, we are also thinking about activities that are nice for groups. This can range from city tours to dinner places and from bars to cultural activities. Please do not hesitate to provide me with advices.

During the 6months that I was an intern in India, I have experienced the value of Internations. Therefore, I am confident that the same applies for the Tallinn Internations.
Many thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. See you in Tallinn!

Adriaan Nicolai
Protected content

Tallinn Forum

Our Global Partners