Join now

Americans needed for Estonian film „Kormoranid“ (Tallinn)

Our friend Pontus has already participated, so I'm forwarding this urgent request to the group:

We are looking for Americans or foreign people looking like Americans who would be interested of participating in a new Estonian feature film „Kormoranid“. The role will be to play companions or follower of an evengelist. No dialogue lines, we just would like you to move around on a stage and play happy Christian people.

The shooting takes place on the 1st of September in Tallinn, in Nokia Concert Hall from 10.00 – 13.00 and 21.00 – 22.30

The film „Kormoranid“ is a black comedy about a rock band which was famous in Estonia in Protected content and they are trying to make come-back nowadays. This is a funny story about the guys who never die of rock´n ´roll even though they are already 50 years old.

The directors are famous and well known Estonian film-makers Andres Maimik and Rain Tolk. They have also made the box office hit „186 kilom(„Jan uuspõld läheb Tartusse“).

Our team would be very very thankful if you could come!

If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible and I will talk about the details.

Eva Kübar
„Kormoranid“ casting
Protected content
Protected content

Tallinn Forum

Our Global Partners