Join now

I rent out my apartment for short-term stay (Tallinn)

Hello,
if you are interested of short-term renting in Tallinn, in August or September (from 1 to 6 August already booked), this is for you!

More details:
Cosy and sunny apartment (45,5 m2) in the quiet and idyllic neighbourhood of Kassisaba (means Cat’s Tail). It’s a 15 min walk to the medieval Old Town or the city Centre. Public transport is close. There is a big supermarket (Kristiine Prisma) nearby, 10 minutes by foot.

Big kitchen, living room and sleeping area + bathroom (WC, bathtub & shower, washing machine) - it's a well designed and comfortable place to stay. Quite open, no doors between rooms. Kitchen is fully equipped. Fast free wifi. 2nd floor (no elevator, however, only 27 steps). Big double bed and additionally, a foldable sofa in the the living area.
Sheets and towels are provided.

Free and safe parking in the courtyard. We have security gates, always locked. However, the neighborhood is safe, also at night.

This is my home, but you will have the flat all to yourself (I leave when you arrive). So, I have my personal things – clothes, shoes, books, my office stuff, printer etc - here.

Minimum stay: 2 nights.
Price: 41 EUR per night for two.
+10 EUR for each additional guest (max 4 people)
Weekly price (7 days Protected content

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I'll send photos too.

Best,
Reet
Tel Protected content

Tallinn Forum