Join now

looking for vacancy !! (Tallinn)

My name is Hossam Hassan and I'm Egyptian and living in Estonia now with a living and working permission and I'm searching about work in Tallinn area!

Shortly overview about my experience:

I have worked before about 3 years at Company from the largest tourism companies in Egypt & Middle East called TRAVCO GROUB as a receivable accountant and all my communications between me and the agents( Tui-Germany, Oft risen-Germany, L tour -France...etc) by e-mails, I'm receiving the hotels contracts and all promotions and the amend of the reservations and then I'm making cheek at the reservation system (paxs system) if everything is right and matching with the contracts what I have, then I'm issuing the invoices and if there is some mistakes because missing some promotions, etc.., then it will be some communications between me and the other accountant at the agent company.

and I worked as quality control about 6 years at the largest air line company at Egypt (EGYPT AIR) and I know very well about the customer satisfaction and how to treat with them and was from my job: controlling the production lines and collecting data to make the manual for the company and updating it and making also the procedures for every department in the company and analysis the complains and knowing what the problem sources and this beside the internal and outside audit.

* I'm now in Estonian language course from December Protected content I'm getting better day by day!

* i don't have any problem also to work at any vacancy with English language or Arabic language not just about my experiences, i would like to add a new experience to my self !!

for contact:
e-mail: hossamhassan. Protected content
tel: Protected content