Join now

Multifunctional Co-working Space (Tallinn)

There are several efforts underway at the moment to establish a multi-functional "co-working" space for freelancers, tech entrepreneurs, and creative professionals in Tallinn.

Our current focus is not exclusively on incubating start-ups as space is limited and a broad variety of professionals is sought. Ideally, there can be synergy of work, confluence of ideas, and community-driven approach among the people who participate.

The end-goal is a large, open, inspiring space of at least Protected content meters, located within the center of Tallinn, fully equipped with high-speed Internet and office necessities.

1. Membership fee would give one unlimited access to the space during working hours.
2. A semi-public cafe would be in operation at the location.
3. Events (music, speakers, trainings, etc) would be organized on a regular basis.
4. Tiered membership fee would give senior member the privilege of hosting his/her own event at the space, depending on approval by the other members.

I personally know approximately 10 people who are committed to establishing the project, depending upon the quality of the space, location, and price points.

If anyone is interested in participating, please contact me.

There are other efforts underway (e.g. Garage48 focused more on incubating tech start-ups, Andreas Wagner, a graduate of EKA) which I can inform you about as well.

For a video glimpse of how the project may end up looking like, you can check out the video of a similar space in San Francisco here:

Protected content

Tallinn Forum

Our Global Partners