Join now

The best you can do while looking for job. (Tallinn)

Dear Friends,

Once I relocate to Estonia, I realized its very hard to find normal job because they need fluent Estonian, Russian and sometimes more languages, Estonia also is very small market and its hard to get international job because its very few, hence I thought the best is to invest myself and to make private business depending on international market and not to wait regular job to come.

I heard about the money trading but I never thought of it seriously, within almost one month of reading and trying demo account, I found myself able to earn money and eager to know more. Now I still do it beside my regular work and it guarantee additional good income almost same as my salary.

aaa, I forgot to tell, there s one excellent company operates from Estonia, supported me a lot and they have very friendly stuff,

Protected content

For registration :

Protected content

I advise all who r looking for work to try it and invest your time while you are learning Estonian and looking for job then one day you will have additional good income, regular work and new experiences.

Hope my personnel experience will be useful for all of you.

Regards,
Mahmoud

Tallinn Forum