Join now

What InterNations would you pay for? (Tallinn)

Tonight I've had lots of fun both surfing around the different town forums of the world, searching for different people (I understand that this is an advanced feature only premium members have) and then discussed a lot in the internations forum.

It's really a great debate about the Albatross membership and InterNations as related to Facebook etc. so give your opinion here too! :

Protected content

As ambassadors we have been asked to encourage our members to seek the premium membership, but as we don't have the big events in Tallinn yet, and it's a bit much to pay for more functions in an online community, my honesty has prevented me from trying to sell it to you too hard.

However, that search function I can really imagine uses worth paying for, but I am also interested in how you feel about your basic memberships. I want to build a great community here in Tallinn, and I can't do that together with InterNations if you're not happy with the site. Do you often run into the limitations of your free membership, and does that make you reluctant to participate more or invite others here? Any ideas? Anyway, the word is your, tell us what you think!

Cheers
Your ambassador and maybe friend ;-)
CJ

Tallinn Forum

Our Global Partners