Join now

looking for longterm career electrical engineer (Tampa Bay)

I am an electrical project engineer for almost 17 years with the same company (Imtech Building Services) and have a excellent track record.
My specialties are that I am very detail oriented, very organized and speak/write 3 languages (Dutch, German and English) fluent.

I am not limiting myself to engineering jobs.

So, I am looking for career opportunities at a reputable company and I am convinced we can be useful to each other.
I am an electrical AutoCAD engineer with 20 years’ experience in the European electrical engineering industry of which the last 17 years I am working at Imtech Building Services as a project engineer/planner/coordinator. ( Protected content )
In recent years I have experienced that Lean Six Sigma has played an important role in the company and can be used as a significant strategy.
This and my personality gave me the capability of being extremely organized.

You will benefit from my following key strengths:
Computer expertise, in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, customer care, account management. Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging problems.
A proven reputation of 20 years, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews, efficiency improvements to processes and working under deadlines, multitasking duties with decision making situations. With a history of managing mechanics and advising accounts of all levels I worked independend as a teamplayer.

Please let me know when you are interested to receive my resumé.