Join now

looking for longterm career electrical engineer (Tampa Bay)

Hi,

I am an electrical project engineer for almost 17 years with the same company (Imtech Building Services) and have a excellent track record.
My specialties are that I am very detail oriented, very organized and speak/write 3 languages (Dutch, German and English) fluent.

I am not limiting myself to engineering jobs.

So, I am looking for career opportunities at a reputable company and I am convinced we can be useful to each other.
I am an electrical AutoCAD engineer with 20 years’ experience in the European electrical engineering industry of which the last 17 years I am working at Imtech Building Services as a project engineer/planner/coordinator. ( Protected content )
In recent years I have experienced that Lean Six Sigma has played an important role in the company and can be used as a significant strategy.
This and my personality gave me the capability of being extremely organized.

You will benefit from my following key strengths:
Computer expertise, in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, customer care, account management. Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging problems.
A proven reputation of 20 years, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews, efficiency improvements to processes and working under deadlines, multitasking duties with decision making situations. With a history of managing mechanics and advising accounts of all levels I worked independend as a teamplayer.

Please let me know when you are interested to receive my resumé.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Tampa Bay Forum