Join now

Sporting Clubs in Tashkent and Coffee

Views

Hi Everyone,

This question could fit in this forum as well as expat Q and A but I will post is here first. I am moving to Tashkent in the next month for at least the next two years. I am bringing my personal sporting goods with me but am looking for some places to train or people to train with.

I particular I am interested in Combat Sambo clubs. Tashkent hosted the Asian championships last year and have a lot of top level competitors so I am hoping there are a few clubs, and hopefully one near where I decide to live. I am coming back into combat sports after a reasonable layoff so would consider that I need to start at the bottom technicaly and from a conditioning sense. I would also be interested in any greco roman or freestyle wrestling clubs or just people to train with. The other thing I would be interested in would be submission wrestling or BJJ if there was anyone in the city that had a gym.

As it turns out, I am also bringing my coffee machine and grinder and a supply of beans and was wondering if there was anywhere in Tashkent I could actually buy beans, whether it be from a shop or a cafe.

Sorry for so many questions in one post, thanks in advance for any help you can give.

George

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Tashkent Forum