Join now

Sporting Clubs in Tashkent and Coffee

Views

Hi Everyone,

This question could fit in this forum as well as expat Q and A but I will post is here first. I am moving to Tashkent in the next month for at least the next two years. I am bringing my personal sporting goods with me but am looking for some places to train or people to train with.

I particular I am interested in Combat Sambo clubs. Tashkent hosted the Asian championships last year and have a lot of top level competitors so I am hoping there are a few clubs, and hopefully one near where I decide to live. I am coming back into combat sports after a reasonable layoff so would consider that I need to start at the bottom technicaly and from a conditioning sense. I would also be interested in any greco roman or freestyle wrestling clubs or just people to train with. The other thing I would be interested in would be submission wrestling or BJJ if there was anyone in the city that had a gym.

As it turns out, I am also bringing my coffee machine and grinder and a supply of beans and was wondering if there was anywhere in Tashkent I could actually buy beans, whether it be from a shop or a cafe.

Sorry for so many questions in one post, thanks in advance for any help you can give.

George

Tashkent Forum

Our Global Partners