The British School of Tashkent
The British School of Tashkent seeks full time, native English speaking teaching assistants for the Protected content year.
Due to a strong growth in pupil numbers the British school of Tashkent if currently looking for a teacher assistant.
• Native English
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
• A willingness to actively care for and interact with young children, fostering their language development and social skills.
• Enthusiasm for contributing to the extra-curricular life of the school (after school activities, performances etc.)
• A pedagogical background.
• Previous experience of working with school children (ages Protected content an educational setting.
A competitive NET salary
Start date: as soon as possible.
Please email your CV to: Protected content