Mountain Gate Realty was established in Dubai in Protected content . Our key strength is being one of the nation’s growing business conglomerates with an extensive products and services portfolio. As evidence of our growing market in the United Arab Emirates, Mountaingate Realty is active in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. University of Real Estate, competitive marketing plans, our exceptional project and talented property advisors, we become number one in leads generation and one of the most successful Real estate agency in the UAE. We have extended our operations outside of the country, so we are now in Georgian market.
We are currently looking for experienced Administrator Assistant/ Office manager to join our strong team in Tbilisi. Our ideal candidate would have hands on experience in the Tbilisi property market, knowledge of the latest real estate trends and excellent negotiation & customer service skills.
1. Develops and implements systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
2. Maintain and manage CRM and the company website in general. Keeping the property information on the CRM and website fresh and up-to-date
3. Responsible for maintaining all financial systems. This includes maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports. Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all financial information.
4. Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
5. Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
6. Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquires or complaints.
7. Responsible for keeping the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
8. Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all lead-generation and administrative team members.
9. Analyze and do research using internet, newspaper and other sources on market trends to determine competitive market prices.
10. Manage social working company account like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
• Several years Real Estate experience in Tbilisi.
• Strong negotiation skills, ability to think on ones feet and offer expert customer service to clients.
• A high degree of commitment and an independent way of working
• Excellent English skills are mandatory (Read / Write /Speak)
• Experience working with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Very good interpersonal skills and a strong sense of team spirit
• Good-natured conduct, a confident, friendly manner and a professional appearance
please send your resume to:
hr. Protected content