Join now

Great House available for rent from April 1st (Tbilisi)

Dear all, great house is available for rent. Located right by Vake park one block up from Abashidze, on a small and quite street with little traffic and quiet neighborhood. You have many shops and cafe right on the door step.
The house has back garden largest we have seen in the center of town and it’s not terribly overlooked. Front of the house has small garden and parking for two cars and you can have two more cars in the garage. First floor from the street has huge living room with dinning area, large kitchen and WC, one level up you have 4 bedrooms (two ensuite) and family bathroom, second level up you have gym area, office another living room, guest bedroom with its own bathroom. One level down from living area has another living area with floor to ceiling door that could be open in the summer into the garden, fireplace room, maids quarter that consist of two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen, and huge laundry room. House is big but is practical as areas you don’t use can be closed off. I have seen Protected content before I found this one and we enjoyed our time living there all the way to our departure from Georgia. House is very warm in the winter as it has great heating system and it’s easy to keep it cold in the summer as it has plenty of air cons. Landlord is fantastic, he was very accommodating to all our request and was very quick to respond in case of need, he would even come and help me change lightbulbs. If you would like to know more send me an email Protected content as I am now based in Ukraine, alternatively you can call landlord direct Gigi Protected content , Protected content Eka Protected content , I would highly recommend viewing of the house

Tbilisi Forum