Join now

Looking for studio or double bedroom in Tbilisi

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well! smile emoticon
I am looking for a room/ studio flat in Tbilisi so I hope someone can help, and here are some details:

- Dates: January or mid-Janurary onwards
- Period: Long term (until Nov Protected content
- Rent: The standard Protected content max per month (depending on location/condition) Negotiable.

- Room/Flat condition: Room with double-bed, or studio. Furnished please. My girlfriend from France might join me from March onwards, but we will compensate for the utilities etc when she join - this will be negotiable. (I.e. If rent is Protected content , when she join in March we will pay for Protected content instead. Negotiable)

- Location: I work at Freedom Square. So will need to be reasonably connected to there with public transport. (I.e. Mashrukas/metro etc. if the flat is not within walking distance)

- A but about myself: I am from Britain and I am working as part of the EVS programme, and I work for refugees/IDPs from Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
I have a relatively good understanding of the world/different cultures since I have worked and lived in many different places in Eastern Europe and the Middle East for the past few years.

- Landlord/landlady: Just looking for a normal/responsible landlord/Landlady, I have always paid my rent on time and keep the flat clean and tidy, whereas I just expect the landlord/Landlady to uphold the rent agreement and fix any problems in the flat if there is a need (E.g. if there are leakings, if the washing machine breaks etc.) Basically just mutual respect between landlord/Landlady and tenant.

- Flatmates: No gender/nationality preference. Just mutual respect between each other is the most important bit. Keeping the place relatively clean/tidy, respect each other's privacy but also relatively socialable etc I suppose. I must say though - I have a soft spot for those who have a good sense of humour! :)

Many thanks for now!

Ka Wing