Overnight Kazbegi weekend trip (16-17 June) (Tbilisi)
Hello, I would like to invite you for Kazbegi amazing internations sightseeing overnight tour this weekend ( Protected content ), you can subscribe also on this link: Protected content or write me private msg.
From Sat 17 Jun 08: Protected content Sun 18 Jun 19:00
Accommodation in OISHE BOUTIQUE HOTEL (3 Star) in Stepantsminda - Kazbegi
Meeting point - In front of Raddisson Hotel Bicycle big statue
Costs Protected content EURO that includes breakfast,picnic,transportation,tours,alcohol,accommodation
Contact number: Protected content
Protected content best sight tour to Kazbegi includes trips to several destinations. On the way to Kazbegi we will visit Ananuri church and Jinvali water reservoir where we will have picnic with provided free food. We will be accommodated in Kazbegi Stepantsminda 3 star hotel (OISHE BOUTIQUE HOTEL) in triple rooms with two more people accommodated in the same room from our tour. Tour Price is 65 Euro that includes accommodation with breakfast, free picnic, museum ticket to Stephantsminda Historic Museum and trips to different sightseeing places, plus wine and chacha alcohol on the way.
It is important to pay at least 25 Euro non-refundable deposit for reserving the trip minimum one day before the trip.
TOUR INCLUDES VISITS BY COMFORT MINI BUS TO THOSE PLACES:
- Kazbegi - According to Georgian stories, it was the icy slopes of Kazbegi to which he was chained. Prometheus (known as Amirani in Georgia) was supposedly imprisoned in a cave 4,000 meters high. The cave, now called Betlemi (Bethlehem), later served as a dwelling for orthodox monks, and is said to have contained many sacred relics, including Abraham’s tent and Christ’s manger. Hot springs and acidic and carbonated lakes surround the mountain, and earth tremors are fairly frequent. Covered with Protected content kilometres of glacier, Kazbegi is a great place for ice climbing and mountaineering.
- Stepantsminda - Vicinity of Stepantsminda is picturesque. There is a river Thergi running below the town, with snowed peaks of Caucasus rising among which the Mount Kazbek standing out, with its Protected content height. There are quite a few valley glaciers and forests, both deciduous and coniferous. Fresh mountain air and mineral springs of Stepantsminda are considered to be the main therapy for breathing or eating disorders. We will also visit Stephantsminda Historic Museum.
The Museum is located in the memorial house of the Georgian writer Alexander Kazbegi ( Protected content ). Together with the library and personal belongings of the writer, the museum houses ethnographical artefacts typical for the region; archaeological exhibits; religious relics; books and various works of the local artists.
- Ananuri church and Jinvali Water Reservoir, Ananuri fortified castle of XVII century. Ananuri was seat of the Dukes of Aragvi, a feudal dynasty which ruled the area from the 13th century. The castle was the scene of numerous battles.
- SNO village - the settlement is located about 5 km from Stepantsminda, this is the place where the Patriarchy residence
is located. There is also a church in the courtyard of the residence
- Gergeti Trinity Church - The architectural complex of the XIV century is located in Gergeti village, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of Protected content . The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century and the clergy houses of the XV century.
- Gveleti Waterfall - The waterfall is located in Gveleti, 7 km from the town of Stepantsminda. Upon your arrival, you’ll have to pass through Dariali Gorge, from which a narrow footpath leads the way to the Gveleti waterfall.
- Dariali Gorge - The gorge begins at the confluence of the river Chkheri (close to Stepantsminda) and ends near upper Lars. The Gorge itself is 11 km long. The confluence of Kabakhi and Khda rivers is the most narrow and rocky part of the gorge. You will also have an opportunity to see the Georgian Orthodox Cathedral, which is located within the gorge.