Join now

Pub Quiz 21 July (Tbilisi)

Hi all,

The next pub quiz will be this Thursday, 21 July, at 7:00 PM at Betsy's Hotel.

For anyone who is interested but hasn't participated before or hasn't even heard of a pub quiz, they're modeled on British pub quizzes, which are basically trivia nights in bars. People are organized into teams, and rounds of trivia questions are read out for the teams to answer. For our pub quiz you can come with a team of Protected content , or you can come alone and just join a table or ask us to put you at one. You have to give me 2 GEL at the break, which goes into a pot which is the prize for the winning team. The winning team also writes the next quiz, which should be Protected content later.

Some of the previous quizzes have been a bit difficult, so I've challenged the current team to write a quiz that's fun, easy, and accessible to people of a wide ranges of ages and countries of origin, and I think they're up to it.

If you don't know where Betsy's Hotel is you can see this map on their website ( Protected content ), just walk in and take a right into the bar. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Lucy

Tbilisi Forum

Our Global Partners