Join now

puppy for adoption (Tbilisi)

We are looking for a loving home for a puppy who was left in a box at Nutsubidze Plateau together with her brothers and sisters. All the others have found good places by now, only this little one is left. WE had her for two weeks, but we could not keep her as I have two cats, two small children and two other large dogs, so a small puppy does not fit into our pack at the moment. She is in Teimuraz Tsikoridze’s shelter now, where she was getting her medications after developing a bad diarrhea due to her weak immune system, but now she is doing absolutely fine, over her antibiotics, and waiting for a nice person to take her home.
She knows ’sit’ already, and a few other commands she responds to. Very easy to train, loves learning and playing, taking long walks, and when she gets tired she just cuddles up on someone’s lap and sleeps there. She was also great with our cats, children, and other two dogs, so she is an absolutely perfect company. She got her first dewormer, but because of the diarrhea she could not get the second, which will be due soon now. She is about 2 months old now, and was 3 kgs at 7 weeks, so should turn out to be a medium sized lady, about Protected content maximum. I posted some pics of her to my images. Contact me if you could share your home with this little fur ball!!

Tbilisi Forum

Our Global Partners