Join now

Still Seeking Opportunities (Tbilisi)

Hi!

Currently I'm a student at the University of Tartu, Estonia. I study democracy promotion, elections, international development, history and the politics of the South Caucasus. However there were issues regarding my paper work in order to obtain a residency permit and I had to leave the Schengen area. I'm in Tbilisi for the summer and am looking for work, volunteer opportunities or an internship to pay for my rent and in order to gain some experience.

I hold a Bachelors with a double major in Political Science and International Studies from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, USA. I was with Teach and Learn With Georgia for the duration of Fall Protected content prior to this toiled in the Wine and Beer retail industry for about 5 years in order to pay for my Bachelors.

As of present I'm a volunteer with Transparency International, the Estonian Chapter located in Tallinn. Additionally, I'm finishing my PAE-REACT Election Observer Tests, teaching English privately, studying Georgian language and attempting to revive my Russian language skills.

I'll gladly send out my European CV and/or resume to anyone who is interested, provided they furnish me with an email address. Also my "linkedin" account can be viewed here: Protected content

So if you, or if you are aware of anyone or organization in need of another able person to work please take no hesitancy in contacting me.

Thank you for time and patience,
Sincerely,
-Richard Michael Guerrieri

Tbilisi Forum