Join now

Tbilisi Sea Patrol - let's make our city clean

Dear Tbilisi inhabitants!
I am a big fan of clean environment in my home country and when I saw how dirty are many beautiful places of Tbilisi city and outscurts, I have desided to create an interest group in Facebook to get in touch with same interested locally living foreigners like me.
Tbilisi Sea Patrol has been created for getting in touch with people (both locals and foreigners), who care of clean environment.
Unfortunately it is just some activities in this field, so I think, we all could help the city to get more clean with our good will.
My idea is: at first to get in touch with appropriate number of locally living, who is ready to meet and clean Tbilisi reservoir coastline (for beginning) and after good work we could have a very cozy picnic and even party... All depends of our wishes and possibilities. We all are THE POWER!
If you find this idea interesting, I will appreciate to see your likes in Tbilisi Sea Patrol's FB page: Protected content
All suggestions, ideas and any possible help are welcome.
I will be very thankful for any kind of your activity, for passing this thread further, offering to join all locals and foreigners...
It is our temporary living place, but it is our home anyway, let's make it better!
Kindly regards, Alex

Tbilisi Forum

Our Global Partners