Join now

Issue - how to solve? (Tegucigalpa)

I have been waiting for my residency for years. I live in San Pedro and part of a few start ups but need consistent income . Thought I could teach English to people in our church but they rather pay a certified school. Maybe I need to send my resume to them. I also found out, becuase I did not leave the country- my Visa is no longer valid- I can't leave Honduras now unless I pay this fee which is now over $1, Protected content thought applying for residency would solve this. I believe my trusted lawyer made some major mistakes as we are now finding out. Any ideas?

Tegucigalpa Forum

Our Global Partners