Join now

Welcoming Message and NY Party Events!! (Tegucigalpa)

Hello Tegucigalpa Community!
It's a pleasure and a Honor to be your New Ambassador! Please feel free at any time to ask, suggest or simply talk with me or the community about everything your need to know about the city, places, events, etc.
As we are close to celebrate the New Year's Eve I want to post for those whom will stay in Tegucigalpa some suggestions of places that are going to host new year's parties. In Tegucigalpa is very common for this date to celebrate the New year in some of the most exclusive hotels here in Tegucigalpa. It´s important to know that just a few places are open this day, so if you decide to go for one of the suggested parties I strongly recommend you to call to the places and make your reservation since today.
These are my suggestions:

*Hotel Marriot N.Y. Party: This is one of the most famous places recognized by the good New Year's Parties that they always host. Good Music and excellent Food. DressCode: Formal.
Price: $ Protected content Buffet Food, Beverages, Open Bar)
Time: from 9:00 pm to 4:00 am
Adress and Contact Phones: (see our InterNations local guide for more info)

* Nau Bar and Restaurant: This bar is located in the Hotel Intercontinental, they don't offer a big party as Marriot but is going to be open so in case you just want to grab some drinks and dance this will be a good and economic option.
Price: Lps. Protected content $26) Includes Welcome Cocktail, Soup and Cebiche (seafood dish)
Time: 9:00 pm - 6:00 am
Adress and Contact Phones: (see our InterNations local guide for more info)

* "The Ultimate Ball Party " : This party is offered by Barroco Lounge & Club ,a new Bar here in Town. Recommended for those who one to celebrate until morning!
Price: Lps. Protected content $19) Includes Miller Beer tasting, Special Deco, and Champagne toast.
Time: 9:00 pm- 9:00 am
Adress and Contact Phones: Boulevard Morazan, atras de Jestereo. Protected content Leo Mills)

I hope this guide will help to spend a good New Years Eve in Tegucigalpa!

Happy Seasons for you and your loved ones!

Melania.

Tegucigalpa Forum

Our Global Partners