Join now

Internships at No Man's Art Gallery Tehran

Min 2 days per week, April - mid June, non remunerated.

No Man's Art Gallery is currently forming a team of project members, interns and volunteers to assist in the organisation of the ninth international No Man's Art Pop-up Gallery, scheduled to open in Tehran in May. The exhibition will showcase emerging artists from all over the world as well as emerging Iranian artists.

In the weeks that precede the exhibition, we need assistance with reaching the press, finding the exhibition space, connecting with artists and art professionals as well as art lovers, sponsors and patrons.

As an intern, you will be involved in all of these activities although each project member will have their own focus in the field of PR & Diplomacy, Marketing and Cultural Strategy, Curatorial Assistance, Administrative Assistance and Event Production.

I am placing this here, but I am actually looking for people that are fluent in both English and Farsi. For the remainder, we require that the applicant is based in Tehran, available at least two days per week and has a strong affinity and connection with the arts. Applicants can send their CV and motivation to Protected content .

Any advise on where to place such call for interns would be much appreciated! Maybe there are classified ad site that would be suitable for this? Just arrived in Tehran, so don't know my way around those yet :). Feel free to forward.

Thanks!

Tehran Forum