Join now

looking for job as restaurant manager (Tehran)

Views

After years living in Dubai, I decided to look for a position to fit my abilities and experience. . My experience is in high class restaurants that target high end customers. I also believe that it doesn’t matter the speciallity or the size of the restaurant, the most important point is the CUSTOMER SERVICE. As a restaurant manager, that’s the number one in my list of duties: make sure my customers are happy.
As I already mentioned, my 15 years experience in Dubai thought me how to be a leading restaurant manager., I am confident I can achieve 100% of your expectations.
I am articulate, presentable, friendly, energetic, and capable of running a large service staff. My understanding and adeptness to aid and provide efficient service to customers will serve your companies goals. Moreover, my bilingual skills, life experiences and studies have given me the practical know-how, which would be a great asset.
I am currently in Jordan, . I really hope you can give me the opportunity of an interview by phone, so we can discuss how things will lead for now on.
Thank you very much for your time,
Mahmoud Ghaloul. Protected content Protected content

Tehran Forum