Join now

American, looking for a babysitting job (Tel Aviv)

My name is Ashley Fyke.
I am posting in regards to a job for a babysitter.
I will tell you a little about myself, and hope that I could be a good match for your family.

I am 20 years old, born and raised in the united states. I recently moved to Isreal nearly 2 1\2 months ago with my boyfriend who was born and raised in Haifa. I am now studying hebrew in Ulpan, Sundays thru Wednesdays from 1pm to 5pm. I live in Ramat Aviv also. Now for a little bit on my experience. My parents adopted a precious little boy who was born with autism among many other learning disabilities. I have grown up babysitting and taking care of him, which lead me to become a big part of an organization dedicated to spending time, and taking care of special needs kids. I also worked as babysitter for many different families with children, from newborn to 8 years old. I did this for about 3 years, until I decided to move here to Tel Aviv. So that brings me here, where i am looking for a job as a nanny/ babysitter. I would like to assure you that I am very trustworthy and loyal, and simply just love children!

If you feel that i would be a good match for you family, please feel free to contact me at any time via email. Protected content
(email for phone number)

Thank you very much for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.
-Ashley Fyke