Join now

An Invitation to our Passover Seder! (Tel Aviv)

Greetings to all-

The Passover holiday begins on the evening of 22 April, and the Passover seder is upon us. Our seder this year in Kadima will be very small, I would like to extend an invitation to an individual, family or small group of friends (Jews or non-Jews are welcome by all means) who for some reason or another do not have a place to experience the warmth, pleasure and meaning of the seder, to be with us for this important evening- welcome our home is open for you- please make contact I would love to speak to you! As an individual who has traveled much around the world, lived in different countries and studied different languages, I know just how special it is to experience the holidays of a language and culture with the "people" themselves. Our home welcomes diversity, multiculturalism, along with a strong Jewish connection driven by a humanist view and way of life.

And if you do not know of such a person but know of people or organizations who may know, please do pass on this invitation- thank you! We live in the town of Kadima in the Sharon area, about Protected content . north of Tel Aviv, 10 km. north of Raanana.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Chag sameach to all.

Ronnie Dunetz

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

Tel Aviv Forum

Our Global Partners