Join now

health & wellness (Tel Aviv)

Dear friends, Please like & share our facebook page which we started 3 weeks ago, its about a special service, which is part of a personal development program, that I offer to people who are ready to take the "challenging" step to change their life & relationships. Our enterprise, Nilaaya, is all about Holistic Mind Body & Soul Treatments.
This special service is based on scientific research and is easy to use from the comfort of your home or where ever you like and whenever you have the time wink emoticon
In case we want to change / improve our life & relationships we have to change our thoughts and habits. To change that we need intent and repetition, a lot of repetition. Our subconscious mind runs our life approximately 95% of the time each day.
Meditation in general is a good tool, only when we quiet our mind and relax our body we are able to really relax and recharge, to get inspiration, to get answers to questions!
Personalized meditations & affirmations are focusing carefully on what you want to work on in your life right now and you will hear me talking to you about those topics that you have pointed out to me. I recently started with this project and I have received some pretty amazing reviews so far.
I am an autodidact Awareness Life Guide and Holistic Healer with activated magnetic hands. In these meditations and my 1 on 1 sessions I use my voice (sound & words), my thoughts & emotions and a special kind of music called binaural beats with solfeggio frequencies. My treatments are based on the latest science like EPI-GENETICS by Bruce Lipton PhD, Quantum Physics, Quantum Healing, the Law of Attraction and many more....
My mission is to teach people like you how we can heal our own body and transform our life by talking to our self and our cells,
by ; choosing the correct thoughts, and language, learning how to breath,
learning how our voice can be used to adjust the frequency of our body to the right vibration so we can heal and prevent disease illnesses stress, etc....
Ofcourse I am available for a FREE introduction meeting with me by phone, skype or even live, face to face smile emoticon
Write me a private message and we will connect for sure
Thanks for reading if you made it to the end ☺
In La’ Ke’ch – A La’ Ke’ch
Protected content

Tel Aviv Forum

Our Global Partners