Join now

Moving to Tel Aviv or considering a move!

Hello,

I’m the segment producer of a new television series for Travel Channel US/International tentatively titled “Relocated” in which we will be following families as they consider relocating from the US to Tel Aviv. As part of the program, we'd like to have them meet up with a local professional relocator in their potential new city who can show them possible homes in different neighborhoods, help them explore the cultural differences they'll encounter, and give them chances to really get a sense of what their new life might be like. The families will be expected to decide at the end of their 48 hours in the city whether or not they’d like to move. This is something we can really work with, it they have any opportunity to move from the U.S. to Tel Aviv we want to speak with them!

As a result, we are currently looking to find local relocation experts who might be interested in participating in our program as well as a family or couples for the episode. We are looking to shoot this project in mid-to-late May. If you know anyone who might be interested, I’d love to speak with them. This episode will air around the globe so hopefully, it will be great exposure for the relocator's company and it's also a great opportunity for someone looking to relocate to Tel Aviv!

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Christine Hammersley
Segment Producer
Relocated, Travel Channel
Protected content

Tel Aviv Forum

Our Global Partners