I am still awaiting approval for my Arts lovers Activity Group in InterNations however I don't any of you to miss out on this first offer / activity.
We are now partnering with Young Friends of The Arts and we invite you to a special event in conjunction with the Israeli Opera's production of Verdi's opera "Otello" (based on Shakespeare's play "Othello") at the Tel Aviv Performing Arts Center on 27 April Protected content .
* Our event will begin at 7pm with a backstage tour of the opera (in English and Hebrew).
* At 7:45 pm we'll have an explanatory presentation (in English) by a musicologist of the main musical themes in the opera - to help us understand the music we're about to hear.
* At 8:15 pm we'll meet with Conductor for a brief talk (in English) about this production and a Q&A session.
* The opera performance will run from 9 pm through to 11:45 pm with one intermission. The opera will be performed in Italian with English and Hebrew subtitles.
* After the opera we will have a YFA cocktail, backstage, together with the opera singers, cast and crew.
*** Please note that due to YFA's charter to bring mid-career professionals to the arts, participation in this event is limited to persons aged Protected content , in the case of couples, it suffices for one of the couple to be within this demography).
We have arranged a Protected content % discount on ticket prices. Our tickets run from Protected content (Level E) to Protected content (Level A); (plus the Compulsory Event Fee to cover our cocktail costs).
There is an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT UNTIL APRIL 13. After April 13, ticket prices will increase by 20 ILS.
InterNations Ambassador Tel Aviv
For Information and Tickets:
NB: The link below will take you to the "Eventbrite" event-page. We apologise for this page being complicated!
Please go through all the boxes ("Ticket Types") and be sure to select from BOTH:-
* Step 1 boxes (Compulsory Event Fee); and
* Step 2 boxes (Choice of Tickets).
There is also on optional Step 3 offering the chance to purchase two additional operas (La Traviata and Eugene Onegin) at the same discounted rates.
Note also that Eventbrite will only charge your credit card for Step 1. Payments for Steps 2 and 3 are made directly to the Opera, which will call you after you complete your order to take payment over the phone.