RCS is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to foster its explosive growth. You will expand the company’s global brand and provide thought relationship. Attention to detail is second nature for you and you’ve done enough projects to instinctively know what works, and what doesn’t. You love a challenge and thrive on opportunities to innovate collaboratively. You want to be part of a fast-moving startup environment.
• Develop and execute against plan to consistently deliver revenue targets
• Develop strategic relationships with senior leadership at key accounts
• Keep your ‘finger on the pulse’ of the industry offering solutions to recently changing standards
• Evangelize and position RCS as a “Must Have” best in class marketplaces sellers
• Work with internal Account Managers / Implementation to provide sales support when introducing new marketplaces and products
• Run periodic (quarterly / semi-annual) strategic planning sessions with clients
• Forecast sales recurrence on the marketplaces and adjust the sourcing of goods.
• Manage channel partnership to seek out new/potential opportunities
• Manage 3th party customer support partners and implement work-load and procedures
• Identify risks early to ensure client retention/renewal
• Manage escalations accordingly. Establish resolution plans as needed.
• Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing and Support teams
• Use consultative /solution selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions.
• Identify new opportunities on the B2B2C consumer electronics market
• Fully understand customer’s decision making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan.
What we're looking for:
• Proven success managing the sales cycle from business champion to executive-level decision maker
• Hunter approach to business development and prospecting
• Ability to manage internal resources (Product, Marketing, Tech, Exec Sponsors)
• Strong consumer electronics industry knowledge preferred
• Experience selling technology solutions i.e. SaaS
• Experience with contract development and negotiation
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills (written, phone, webinar, face-to-face)
• Ability to manage down and manage up
• Strategic, responsive thinking
• Highly adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Independent worker with ability to proactively manage potential risks
• Travel to and within broad territory as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Biennial: French and English is a must
Please email your CV to : Protected content or fax: Protected content . Please do not send resumes on Saturday