Join now

Yoga in English (Tel Aviv)

Dear expats :)

If yo've been looking for yoga classes taught in Englis then your search is over!

I would like to invite you all to my weekly beginner-intermediate yoga viniyasa class in central Tel Aviv! Advanced practitioners are also very welcome of course! Promise you'll work hard and maybe even deepen your knowledge.

Where and when?
Tuesday nights 6pm
At Studio Kanta, Carlebach Protected content to the cinemateque) in Tel Aviv.

How much?
20 shekels for a trial class.
Then the prices vary between Protected content on your choice of payment.
Yes it's cheap! Cheaper than going out on the weekend... and your body is absolutely worth it!!!

So What is it?
Yoga Viniyasa brings movement into the poses (asanas) and in between them, and focuses on the breath which is our most important inner teacher. In this way our bodies are able to open up, strengthen and develop flexibility simultaneously. 

Why should I?
Yoga is invaluable in strengthening our body for the daily race - whether it's sitting in your office chair without developing back pain, or reaching your potential as an athlete, dancer, singer etc. Moreover, yoga was initially developed as preventative medicine for injury and illness, acute or chronic. It stimulates the nervous system which in turn cultivates more efficient work in every phsiological system in our bodies.Whether you're a believer or a skeptic, you won't be able to miss the energy high at the end of your practice! So give yourself a wonderful gift and come try it out!

For more details: Protected content

Love and light
Moriya

Tel Aviv Forum

Our Global Partners