Join now

12 month contract finance in Amsterdam (no Dutch) (The Hague)

Someone, who is an IT supplier, asked me if I knew anyone as they have been asked to find a good graduate as a favour by a manager at a bank in Amsterdam.
There's a 12 month contract position available. No experience necessary, but it would be nice if you have some sort of work experience from an internship, student job or club.

The position is in credit risk. No Dutch required, just good communication skills in English.

It would lead to a career in finance, project management or as a controller in future. From what I hear, it starts as a 12 month contract and there could be a possibility of permanent employment.

Daily rate on offer is something like €140 which would be € Protected content per month gross based on 18 or 20 days in the office. I don't know the specifics of how this would be managed - payroll or you go on the client's payroll?

Anyone interested can drop me a line and I will put you in touch with the relevant person. I would also say anyone with an interest in finance could try for this even if they are not young graduates fresh out of university.

The Hague Forum