5 bedroom detached house (225m2), 658m2 plot (The Hague)
Veursestraatweg 70, Leidschendam. Protected content
Fantastic south facing garden with a lot of privacy.
Accomodation is arranged on 3 floors.
Ground floor comprises :
Entrance hall, lavatory, a very large living room of about 50m2 with marble floor and a fireplace. The living room enjoys a view of the deep garden and terrace.
Adjoining the living room is a further living space (15m2), behind this room is a bedroom/office space of 27m2. The large kitchen/dinette (20m2) with marble floor is positioned at the front of the house and is equipped on three walls with built-in kitchen (Miele/Bosch).
First floor comprises :
Lavatory, large master bedroom (17m2) and a second bedroom used as a wash room, large bathroom (12m2) with separate shower and double hand basin. Walk-in closet giving access to the very large roof terrace.
Second floor comprises :
Two large bedrooms (15m2 and 25m2), attic room (5m2) with central heating boiler from Protected content .
The whole roof is insulated.
Key features :
• totally renovated in Protected content ,
• new electrical cables/ electric meter
• new central heating and central heating boiler
• second floor was added in Protected content well as the two side rooms on the ground floor ("further" living space and bedroom/office)
• possibility to use these two side rooms as office/practice with its own entrance door.
Only 5 minutes away from the Leidsenhage and less than 10min away from any of the British schools (by car).
email : Protected content
The house is on Funda (for more details and pictures)