Join now

Absolutely adorable apartment available on Reinken (The Hague)

PLEASE NOTE: PICTURES AVAILABLE, just send me an email :)

From the very beginning of August my current apartment will be available for its next lucky tenant!

The apartment has one bedroom and living room / kitchen combo. The apartment is located on the second floor and it is very quiet, neat and beautiful, really homelike. The apartment has three large windows to Reinkenstraat side. The street itself is very quiet during the evenings. There are washing machines and dryers available for free on the third floor.
Reinkenstraat is cute shopping street with bakery, fruit –and vegetable and cheese shops, couple of restaurants, my very favorite Catootje and AH in very close distance.

The rent is Protected content per month and it includes water, electricity, gas, and the Internet. The apartment is very well equipped, it has everything you need.

I have some photos available but you can also come and see the apartment when it is suitable for you. I have to say that this apartment is one of the best places I have lived in and I can fully recommend it to you!

Taru / Protected content Protected content