Join now

Canadian seeking immediate employment/assignment (The Hague)

Dear All,

I am a looking for a job in the Hague and am available immediately for an assignment. If anyone is aware of any immediate openings ( including temporary assignments) with international organizations/companies, please write to me at: Protected content . I am a Canadian (born in Montreal). I have experience in a wide variety of areas relating to international affairs ( monitoring the implementation of UN projects, UN civil affairs, human rights, post-conflict reconstruction, cross-cultural communications, etc.). While working in Russia and the former Yugoslavia, I was engaged in a plethora of activities, which included working on capacity building issues, monitoring human rights, cultivating and strengthening relationships with foreign government representatives, participating in project development and implementation, and overseeing specific aspects of UN mandate implementation. Besides working in UN missions, I have served in a variety of other capacities in Canada ( ex. for DFAIT - Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade ). I obtained a Master’s Degree from Lomonosov Moscow State University. I am fluent in three of the United Nations' official languages: English, French and Russian. Besides Russian, I am conversant in several other Slavic languages, including Serbian.

Thank you for any info/advice/tips.

With kind regards,
Irena Raicevic

P.S. I will be available for interviews next week