Join now

Dutch, English, Chinese translator and more (The Hague)

Hi members,

I am Selynne from Hong Kong, currently residing in Den Haag.
I am actively looking for a career opportunity in the area of business development, marketing and translation, which I have professional experience with. I have work experience in international corporations (KPMG and another top American law firm in Hong Kong). However, ever since I have relocated to The Netherlands, many job posts require a certain years of experience which is rather difficult for me since I am quite a fresh graduate even though I believe I am highly capable and simply lack some luck in passing through the screening. Nevertheless, I understand with the current economic situation in Europe, there are loads of competition out there.

Hence, here are two ways about how you might be able to help me and I would truly truly appreciate it to have your response:
1) (Most directly) if you know the HR or related department of any company, ideally international firms, that is hiring or planning to open positions. Please let me know.
2) I have signed up for the candidate pool at Unique, Undutchables, MonsterBoard, Ranstad, and many more, big and small; however, not much luck; But I am happy to get more hope if you have more ideas regarding agents that have more Asian language plus English required jobs. :)

That's it, rather long winded, I hope someone did read through this.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Selynne

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

The Hague Forum