Join now

Festival Designkwartier Den Haag (The Hague)

Views

Hello lovely people of The Hague,

I would like to send out an open invitation to visit Festival Designkwartier here in The Hague in the end of May.

The festival is focused on giving young, up-and-coming Dutch designers a platform to show their newest work, while also bringing some more known designers to the mix. We are giving the designers spaces for their work in existing stores, pop-up stores and cultural institutions, which are located all over the Zeeheldenkwartier.
We hope that you will all be interested in joining what will definitely be a fun and enjoyable event in this cosy, yet exciting area. You will be able to directly connect with the designers, as they explain the stories and ideas behind their product.
Last year the first ever festival took place and we were overwhelmed with the response and support, as 10.000 visitors showed up over the 3-day period. This really added to the relaxed and fun atmosphere, which you will hopefully be interested in joining this year. I can tell you from personal experience that it is a great place to meet new people.

The festival is located in the Zeeheldenkwartier and will take place from May 29th to the 31st in Piet Heinstraat, Prins Hendrikstraat, and some of the smaller sidestreets.
It is a completely free festival, so all are welcome and all we ask for is for you to bring your smile and curiosity.
You can find more information on our website:
Protected content

In case you would be interested in helping us, then we are always in need of volunteers for the festival.
We are also currently seeking funds to secure enough spaces for our participants. So if you wish to support us and the dreams of the designers, then we currently have a crowdfunding campaign running. Any bit will help us reach our goal and make the festival a reality for the designers.
You can find the campaign here:
Protected content

If you have any questions or simply want to get in touch, then you can write me here in this forum or send me a private message.

Thank you and I hope to see you all there,
Maja

The Hague Forum

Our Global Partners