Join now

flatmate wanted in Leiden :) (The Hague)

Hello there! I am Giulia and I am a young professional from Italy who moved to Leiden for work last winter. I am looking for a friendly flatmate to share some laughs&chats and a beautiful 2 bedrooms middle house in the historic hearth of Leiden, close to "De Burcht" and Hooglandese Kerk.

As this is a separate middle house, there are no "wall-to-wall" neighbors and therefore the house is very quiet, yet close to everything since shops, bars, public transportation and supermarket are just a few meters away. Alternatively, if you are a bike-addicted, no worries because there is also a bike storage available. ;)

The middle house is newly renovated, fully and nicely furnished, and completely equipped. There are two bedrooms, one downstairs and one on the first floor. The room available is on the first floor, tiny but with double bed, a big window and two wardrobes available. On the first floor there is also a lovely living room with oak wooden floors, a nice sofa and armchair, dining table and TV/DVD player.

Kitchen is also fully equipped, with oven/microwave, 5-pits gas cooking, big dishwasher, big fridge, toaster, water cooker etc. The bathroom has its own floor heating system (so nice!), toilet and a big shower.

The house comes also furnished with good quality washing machine, dryer, iron/board, vacuum cleaner etc.

I negotiated a total rent for the house of Protected content , so it’s 750/month/person. All charges are included, heating and internet as well, with NO commission fee to pay! I am sure you will fall in love with the place as I did :) Availability is from 1st July until 31st November, with possibility to extend.

If you are interested, just drop me a message so we can arrange a viewing and have a chat to get to know each other in front of a good cup of real Italian coffee :)

The Hague Forum