Join now

For those who like biking ==> New Proposal (The Hague)

Hi all,

Below I have a proposal for those who like biking (already scheduled tour for meetup) that I am organizing for Saturday 7th August.

To join us please RSVP via the meetup group:
Protected content
If you are not a member of this group, I invite you to join.

You will find this event under the link:
Protected content

Event Details:
We'll be cycling the following route:

From Den Haag Centraal, heading to the north we enter to The Dunes (close to Madurodam), we cycle till Ganzenhoek (knooppunt # 41, just 5 Km before arriving to Katwijk) then we'll enter the woods, following: Duinrell, Oude Wassenaar, Duinhorst, Duinzigt and Haagse Bosch.

The complete description of the route can be accessed via the following link:

Protected content

We will not pass through the Meijendel, we'll just do a "rondom", following the knooppunten (adding internal route through the woods which in my opinion is more beautiful).

Detailed map will be provided later to those whose RSVP = Yes.

Event Date: Saturday August 7th
Meeting Point: Den Haag Central Station, entrance by the trams.
Event Time: 12,00 pm (noon), please be on time, we'll depart at 12,01 pm.
Aprox Distance: 50 Km; Aprox duration 8 hours (we'll take our time).
Cost: free ("gratis").

Please bring your own food and drinks, one stop forecasted for a picnic (2 hours after departure) and several others for photos, refreshment, drinking, etc.

Rules:
1) Cycle for fun, no rush or race allowed. Keep in mind that this is not a "training" event...The idea is to meet new people, share and have a good time.

2) This event may be subject to cancellation due to weather conditions within Protected content , remember this is Holland! :-)

The Hague Forum

Our Global Partners