Join now

German Summer Courses (Goethe Institute) -Rott/Ams (The Hague)

For anyone interested in improving their German, the Goethe Institut is offering some intensive and semi-intensive German courses in Rotterdam and Amsterdam this Summer. I have just done an evening course myself and really enjoyed it. They are practical, fun, teach you the most important grammar points and are taken seriously on your cv. The courses will only go ahead if enough people want to do them. (If anyone is considering B2 or signs up for that, please send me a mail :-) ).

Rotterdam June Protected content 8, Mondays and Wednesdays 17. Protected content with a break for coffee.

They cost Protected content . You normally need to buy a book for the course Protected content or so). Costs for courses and books are tax deductible. My tutor also prepared an electronic course folder online via their website with downloadable notes, exercises and links, just in case you missed a lesson and wanted to catch up or use the material. They will assess your German level before the course if need be and you can normally switch to another group if you felt unhappy with the course you enrolled on.

Protected content

A1 German
For total beginners.

A1.2
Beginners plus.

A2

B1.2
Intermediate, not too hard. Simple grammar, writing skills and some conversation.

B2.1 German
This is a good course for people who may have done some German before at school or a previous course. It will not be too heavy and (optional) homework will be given to those who want to practise for the weekend between class.

C1
Advanced. Once you are at C2, you are near a native level.

For the courses in Amsterdam, see Protected content
The intensive courses here go up to Protected content .

The Hague Forum

Our Global Partners