Join now

IKEA 160x200 Sultan Hjelmas Mattress and Frame (The Hague)

VERY COMFORTABLE IKEA SULTAN HJELMAS MATTRESS AND BED FRAME with FABRIC HEAD BOARD for SALE.

MATTRESS:

160x200 IKEA Sultan Hjelmas spring mattress with built in mattress pad. Perfect condition.

I paid Protected content two and a half years ago. I am asking for Protected content for the mattress, including wooden slats and frame (see below for details).

MUST GO BY WEDNESDAY, 27 January.

Details on mattress:
• Integrated mattress pad with removable and machine washable cover.
• Relax more fully with a sleeping surface of 4.5 cm thick latex that conforms to your body to relieve pressure.
• Get support when and where you need it with pocket springs that closely follow your movements.
• Keep your shoulders and hips comfortable while also getting the support you need for your back with five comfort zones.
• Stretch fabric on topside of the mattress moves with you to maximise comfort. • Lyocell in the cover helps air flow freely through the mattress and draw away moisture, so you won’t get too warm or too cold.
• You’ll sleep at a comfortable temperature throughout the night with a sprung mattress that helps air flow freely.

Scroll down to page 6: Protected content

FRAME and WODDEN SLATS:

The frame has a headboard covered in white linen. There is skirting around the base of the frame made out of the same white linen. It is washable. The fabric is in perfect condition. No stains.

Unfortunately, I can’t deliver. You’d have to pick it up. I’m on Noordeinde in the Hague.

Contact me at: Protected content

Thanks!
Jennifer

The Hague Forum